“Tinkerbell’s Tale”, “The Nurseryman’s Lament”, “The Tree Whisperer”, “Jesus a Gardener?”, “Our Tiller Travails”, “Daffodils—Humbug!”, “Kids and Gardening” … and much more!
This back issue of The Weeder’s Digest includes the following gardening stories and tales:
- Tinkerbell’s Tale A cat’s-eye view of gardening.
- The Nurseryman’s Lament The customer is always right? Not allllways …
- Why Bother? If you can’t garden well, why do it at all?
- The Tree Whisperer How I learned to listen to plants.
- Old Lady Hetch Don’t dig a garden right over an old septic tank!
- Oh, Help—Hydrangea! A plant addict’s tale.
- Jesus a Gardener? A message for Easter.
- A Simple Sign Was I right—or just naive?
- Kids and Gardening How do you get one interested in the other?
- To the Celery in My Life A tale of love and patience.
- No One Told the Iris Hope from a plant.
- One Little, Two Little Dead Little Peach Trees Mike McGrath’s wonderful tragic-comic humor
- April Showers And how they get here.
- Too Much Moss I couldn’t get rid of it!
- Our First Tiller And our last.
- Daffodils? Bah, Humbug! You can have (some of) them!