“I am NOT a Gardener”, “To Pick or Not to Pick”, “My Flower Friend”, “Garden in a Can?”, “The Art of Weeding”, “The (Garden) Thing!” … and more!
This Summer 1999 back issue of The Weeder’s Digest includes the following gardening stories and tales:
- Mrs. Palmer’s Rose An important lesson in love.
- I am NOT a Gardener A gardener has the eye of Monet, the heart of Hercules, and the soul of Ma Barker.
- My Flower Friend My garden soulmate has two wings.
- Portrait of a Lily An island flower fills the air with its scent … and its spell.
- Violet Thoughts “The only good violet is a dead violet,” said my neighbor.
- Good-bye, Enrique Trying to defeat bullets—with seeds.
- The Art of Weeding People who don’t know how to weed shouldn’t. People who do know how are gardeners.
- Carefree Wonder Only the rose had a secret.
- AND MORE!