The GreenPrints Companion: Good Will Gardening, Vol. II. Get this CD with 13 delightful gardening stories and songs—performed by GreenPrints founder Pat Stone and his wife Becky. Pop this CD in your player to hear unique and entertaining sounds!
The GreenPrints Companion: Good Will Gardening, Vol. II is really your companion, your buddy, to entertain you with gardening stories and songs—whether you pop this CD in your player to listen while you garden … or to push back in your easy chair and listen on a lazy afternoon … you’re certain to be delighted with the unique sounds of gardening stories and songs on this CD! Performed by GreenPrints founder Pat Stone and his wife Becky.
With 13 tracks in all, you get the hilarious Greek oracle’s answer to “Why Did My Plant Die?”; the classic “I’m a Little Teapot” (yes, there’s a gardening angle in the second verse!); “The Most Important Tool” (the answer will surprise you!); and more, including:
- “Inch by Inch” by Pat & Becky Stone
- “Stumped” by Carol Raitt
- “White Birch & Blue Spruce” by Art Ode
- “Why Did My Plant Die?” by Geoffrey Charlesworth
- “All God’s Critters” by Pat & Becky Stone
- “The Duck Dilemma” by Inez Castor
- “Slug by Slug” by Pat & Becky Stone
- “The Joy of NonGardening” by Jeff Taylor
- “Miss Rosa” by Betty Grabbe
- “I’m a Little Teapot” by Pat & Becky Stone
- “The Most Important Tool” by Inez Castor
- “My New Year’s Garden” by Lisbeth Ann Williams
- “Keep on the Sunny Side” by Pat & Becky Stone
Get your copy now!
|Dimensions||5 × 5.5 × .4 in|