Volume I: Get 16 of the most delightful, heartwarming, humorous, and inspirational gardening stories ever published by GreenPrints! Order multiple copies—they make great gifts for your gardening and reading friends.
This special collection of 16 of the most delightful, heartwarming, humorous, and inspirational gardening stories ever published by GreenPrints includes:
- My New Year’s Garden: This year what I’d really like to grow as …
- My No-Grow Azaleas: Why on earth did they stop?
- On the Art of Gardening: Spring bursts forth in joyous prose.
- One Million Daisies: For my mother.
- Picking Corn: My dad wanted it fresh. Very fresh.
- The Story of St. Fiacre: Just who was this patron saint of gardeners?
- The Obsessed Gardener: Are you one? Take the test.
- Three Roses: A tale of love.
- Remedial Weeding: Feeling stressed? Gardeners know the cure.
- The Joy of NonGardening: What happens when a born gardener and a born non-gardener meet.
- Love and Daffodils Forever: A husband’s final gift. (This, by the way, was the absolute most popular story in Chicken Soup for the Gardener’s Soul—and with good reason!)-
- The Green Man: Who is this frond-faced spirit of antiquity?
- The Most Important Tool: One every gardener needs.
- Flowers Grow in a Garden: But they don’t have to stay there.
- Garden Meditation: Let us give thanks for a bounty of people.
- A Veteran’s Garden: What plants did for me.
|Dimensions||8.75 × 6 × 0.125 in|